CBD Lotion: A Better Choice for Pain Management – Part I
Pain arises from several causes and can seriously impact a person’s daily life. Our occupations, lifestyles, postures, diseases and accidents are the major causes for chronic pain. Everything from a muscle pain, to back pain, to arthritis can make our life miserable and challenge our mobility.
Popping painkillers it is an all too common way of dealing with pain, but this brings lots of other problems. That is why CBD oil is gaining popularity as a pain reliever. Now people are more aware, rather than gulping down pills, they prefer the different forms of CBD, like oil or ointment. This is the primary reason pain suffers are looking for cbd lotion for sale throughout the United States.
Why is CBD oil taking the stage? The reason is its effectiveness without side effects.
Here are the side-effects of painkillers:
Conventional, strong painkillers have a mind-numbing effect as the nerves are directly influenced. Such drugs block the brain’s pain receptors in the short term, but can cause nausea and vomiting.. In the long run, pain suffers can develop dangerous dependencies on their painkiller of choice.
In the United States, prescription painkiller overdoses were responsible for 22,000 deaths in 2005! So besides the unpleasant side-effects, pain relieving drugs can be downright deadly. Here’s how:
- Opioid painkillers act as sedatives, even impairing essential body functions like breathing. As long-term effects of such drugs, asthma or other respiratory diseases may result as fluid accumulates in the lungs.
- The most significant liver damage comes from painkiller abuse. Even mild pain relievers like acetaminophen have grave effects on the liver when used excessively.
- The regular consumption of painkillers can cause stomach or intestinal issues. The common problem is constipation and many people suffer from the narcotic bowel syndrome. This is a slow bowel movement and results in nausea, vomiting, bloating or abdominal dysfunction.
- A study conducted in 2016 shows that people depending on painkillers have higher risks of cardiovascular death and heart infection involving the valves.
- These drugs use can cause ulcer and overuse can lead to blood loss and stomach infections.
- People using painkillers with existing diabetes or high blood pressure have higher risks of a kidney failure.
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, it is strongly recommended that you stop taking painkillers to avoid possible harm to the baby.
The side-effects of painkillers are overwhelming. Now you can see why people suffering with chronic pain are desperate to find CBD lotion for sale where they live or online. In our next blog, we will give a comparison between CBD lotion and conventional painkillers.