CBD PLUS USA
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you throughout the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
CBDplusUSA is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other any other direct contact from you.
CBDplusUSA will not sell/rent personally identifiable information. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
CBDplusUSA will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Opt-out by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website. Thru our website you may also:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take extreme precautions to protect your private information. When submitting sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Sensitive information (such as credit card data), is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
CBDplusUSA uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.